It goes without saying that teeth are one of the most sophisticated and essential body parts. Thorough care and regular oral check up can certainly contribute to healthy teeth, no matter what. Besides regular check up, you might need to visit a specialized dental care if you seek to go for a cosmetic improvement in order to give your teeth a firm, sturdy and dazzling look.
What should you do for that? This very question has a simple and straightforward answer and that is Porcelain Veneers. The Porcelain Veneers or dental veneers are kind of shells that guard your teeth and make it more glistening and healthy. All the more, if has immense benefits which you can explore in a while.
- Are the secret behind a beautiful and natural smile
- Straighten your teeth
- Offer you with pristine white teeth and gleaming smile
- Boost your confidence level
- Offer perfectly aligned teeth without installing braces
- Help to replace your missing teeth
Questions that you should be aware of:
- Are the Porcelain Veneers permanent? Well, these veneers are not permanent, but have an enduring longevity. It stays in one piece for over 10 years, depending on food habits and aftercare.
- Are they replaceable? The veneers are replaceable and can be done once again. However, it is advisable that if you decide for dental veneers, you should give it a good thought before getting it done. Else, you might need to replace and redo it after certain years. Also, if finance is an issue, then you should definitely think several times.
- Can veneers fall off? If the entire treatment and implant is done by specialized dentists, then there is certainly no chance of veneers to come out. However, due to improper bonding or accidental issue, it might come out, at times.
- Is it very expensive? This special dental treatment might not be too exorbitant. However, considering the cutting edge technology that is employed in applying these shells, it definitely costs you a great deal. It might become unaffordable for you to install it multiple times or for the complete teeth set. Due to this reason, the veneers are generally installed on the top teeth.
These very facts about the shells can guide you towards taking the correct step while you next visit the dental care to give your teeth a shining look.